Tonight's reading material about a Null-Star: The Wonderful, Terrible Bill Walker.

Worst of the Night in Pictures:



"That's MY ball! Go away!"



"Why did I agree to take this job?"


"Ditto..."


So Larry, how do you feel about your Hawks signing Erick Dampier for the rest of the year?


Kobe is one step closer in his goal to transform into a robotic basketball killer


I... have no idea

Nationally Televised Games:

Thunder at Magic, TNT, 8:00pm: The last time the Thunder won a game in Orlando, it was 2004 and they were still called the Seattle Supersonics. That was so long ago, you could still buy a new Oldsmobile. Woah.

Heat at Trail Blazers, TNT, 10:30pm: Chris Bosh will miss the next two games with a death in the family. Condolences.

All The Other Games:

Timberwolves at Suns, 9:00pm: I saw some rumors on Twitter today that a Lamar Odom/Steve Nash trade has been talked about. Pleasepleasepleaseplease??

Clippers at Kings, 10:00pm: The Clippers start a six game road trip. I dunno, you guys. Staying away from Donald Sterling for awhile might be a good thing for them.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:
Anonymous Czernobog said...
If do right, no can defence.

Also, if Nugget/Blazer, no can defence.

Blogger kazam92 said...
I personally hate the new Blogger comment section, but I suppose that isn't up to you guys

Blogger Bing said...
Dwight in the 3rd was awesome......... Shit, where'd he go?

Anonymous ZooTiger said...
Nene's trying out for the new karate kid!

Anonymous Geert said...
With both Nash and Kidd on the Mavs, that will be the first team with not enough passes to go around for everyone instead of shots. Make it happen.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
That isn't Nene. I guess they all look alike to you, ZooTiger? :trollface:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
im not being ungrateful, and i understand that people have commitments other than entertaining us on a free website, but i am just curious as to why there are very few posts lately.

Blogger Dan B. said...
Heads up guys, I won't be able to do a weekend post. Extremely bad weather in the area (tornados, hail, all that fun stuff) today, and I have plans all day tomorrow. Sorry about that.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Kevin Garnett, disturbing mental image-machine :
"Preference-wise, I don’t like it, to be honest with you," said Garnett. "I’m a 4. I don’t like, you know -- it's what it is. I’ll be whatever this team needs me to be. Other than a cheerleader with pom-poms and some short-shorts. Other than that, whatever this team needs me to be, man, I’ll be it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I now understand the picture. It's a sign of this blog slowly dying a painful death.

Anonymous JJ said...
Dan, you're single-handedly keeping this site alive...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
According to the media, Lebron James is the leading candidate for MVP honors this season. In that same breath, the media is now crying that the Heat can't win without Bosh.

Anonymous SWaN said...
"This ship be sinking" - former New York Knickerbocker Michael Ray Richardson.

This blog has had some great comedy, but seems to be running out of gas.

Hope Bawful can someday leverage more from "living large", that was fantastic.

Blogger JOhn said...
these guys never write anymore its disappointing