Lebron James has teamed up with MSN to challenge you. All you need to do is create your own Windows Live Space, which is Bill Gates' shameless ripoff of MySpace. This month's challenge? To stop being such an a**hole and do something nice for somebody. Other than yourself, of course.

Challenge

The gauntlet has been thrown down, and people are responding. Take young "skizzo," for instance. He/she said: "My mother drinks and does drugs with her boyfriend at night. I just want to leave but I'm only 15." How...uplifting. Then there's "post it," who says "My parents can't buy me things other kids have." Wow. I'm, uh, inspired.

The site also provides a link to the Lebron on MSN Message Board. It's a peaceful refuge for the deluded and insane to participate in various provacative Lebron-themed discussions, such as "How did Lebron get so good? Is it talent or hard work?" and "What do you like most about Lebron?" In answer to the last question, "lady passion" had this to say:
I LOVE LEBRON IN EVERY SINCE [sic] OF THE WORD. ME AND MY MAN CAN'T GET MARRIED BECAUSE OF MY DEDICATION TO LEBRON. THAT MAN IS MY EVERYTHING AND IT KILLS ME TO SEE HATERS ALL OVER HIM BUT HE IS SO STRONG AND THAT'S WHAT INSPIRES ME. I LOVE U AND FORGET THE OTHERS IN THIS GAME! I CAN'T WAIT TIL U COME TO MEMPHIS ON THE 14. SEE U SOON,HOPEFULLY AND STAY SAFE.
I don't know what's more unbelieveable: the fact that she won't marry her boyfriend because of a famous athlete she's never going to meet, or the fact that she has a man at all. Good luck to you, lady passion.

Labels:

0 Comments: