I reeeeally wanted to make fun of Jerry Stackhouse's rendition of the National Anthem. But it's actually pretty good. Who knew?


I wonder how this happened. I mean, was Jerry asked to sing the anthem or did he just, you know, walk up before the game and announce "I'm doing this"? Because we all know Jerry is a little, well, psycho. Remember when he ambushed Jazz rookie Kirk Snyder outside Utah's team bus a couple years ago? Or when he beat up Christian Laettner on the team plane when the two were playing together in Detroit? Look, if a guy like Stackhouse wants to sing, you let him sing...no questions asked. After all, it's easier to put up with crappy singing than have extensive dental reconstruction.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Roosevelt said...
O.K. Jerry Stackhouse! That was absolutely awesome! I didn't know that he could do that. Pretty cool.